Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience or skills within SEN?
Do you have patience, good communication and strong behaviour management skills?
Would you be open to to a new and exciting position in a supportive school with a good reputation?
Integra People are recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding SEN School in the Lancaster area. This vacancy is a long-term position, initially on a temporary basis but could turn into a permanent role for the right person.
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3 qualification.
- Experience working alongside pupils who have special educational needs.
- DBS certificate or willing to apply for one.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Long-term role with the potential to go permanent.
- Lovely, supportive school with strong staff and an enjoyable atmosphere.
Please apply now or call Holly at Integra People for more information.