New Build Data Cabling Deployment Manager, UK, £42,000 basic with Benefits and Bonuses. Home based with travel to sites
Our Client is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure, bringing the UK's fastest internet speeds to users. The role will be managing the successful delivery of data cabling deployment installations, from design handover, installation and Commissioning right through to Building go-live.
This role will suit an ambitious individual with experience probably gained within a large company that is looking to build their career by bringing their experience to bear within a fast growing department. This role is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an eye for detail, process orientation and high standards to take on full responsibility for a successful and efficient field team.
- You will have worked in a cabling infrastructure environment and will have a good knowledge of cabling practices with both fibre and copper
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience managing 3rd party contractors on large construction projects
- Budget ownership
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies
- Knowledge of CDM/H&S regulations
- Assessing and approving site surveys and pre-sales site budgets
- Sign-off and/or producing documentation to ensure an efficient and successful deployment (e.g. Site Survey, Method Statement, Risk Assessment, Site configuration /designs)
- Managing on site work carried out by Engineers and 3rd party vendors and being the conduit between the our partners/vendors and our customers
- Approving infrastructure installation site acceptance
- Approving Installation and Commissioning of communications equipment
- Hold SMSTS, SSTS, CSCS (SMSTS Desirable)