We are looking to recruit ECT's and Qualified Teachers to work in Weston-Super-Mare, in aone of our Primary Schools. We are encouraging those Teachers, who have experience of working across the majority of year groups, including EYFS, to apply and cover a range of requirements.
The Teaching roles that are available are a mixture of both part time and full time and some schools even require ad hoc cover. You could be covering sicknesses, courses, PPA, paternity/maternity and a variety of others - Ideal for those who are looking for flexible, regular work in a local Primary School!
To apply, you must:
- Hold QTS
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Be willing to work within different schools and settings
- Have recent, relevant experience of working within a Primary School setting
In return, Integra will offer yourself:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal dedicated consultant
- Links to our partner schools and exclusive vacancies
- Support with applications and flexible work
If you are interested in working as a Teacher in Weston-Super-Mare, within a variety of schools & covering a mixture of different educational roles - get in touch and register your interest today!