Integra People are looking to recruit a SEN Tutor in the Bridgwater area to work on a 1:1 basis with a Y11 student who has some complex difficulties and has been out of education for a prolonged period of time.
The student is currently working at Key Stage 3 level so experience working within SEN is essential for this position. This role would initially be working three 2 hour sessions per week.
- Flexible work where you can choose the days/times to suit your diary.
- Rewarding work, developing one student and seeing their success.
- A strong hourly rate of pay.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience working within SEN/D.
- Empathy, patience and behaviour management skills.
For more information, please apply now or call Holly at Integra People on 01772 808010.