Here at Integra People, we are currently looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join a successful business based in Worsley, Manchester that is growing rapidly. As a result of this they now have the opening for this role.
· Market Research. Keep up to date with latest market trends and interests to ensure that they stay fresh and ahead of the competition.
· Social Media. Create and run an effective Social Media campaigns to help us organically grow our followings on all platforms.
· New Product Launch. Own the marketing launch of new products on various platforms by devising plans to help with ranking and obtaining reviews.
· Product Development. Grow and maintain a list of potential target products that can be added to existing or new brands
· Manage relationships with existing suppliers and partners
· Business Development. Help them to grow the business by targeting businesses who may have an interest in stocking/marketing their products
· Manage their brand website and SEO
· General business support
· You will have experience with basic HTML, CSS & JS
· You will be familiar with tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, and Moz, and a knowledge of how SEO integrates within the overall digital strategy.
· You will be naturally creative with a flair for pairing keyword insights with compelling content, including
o Undertaking keyword research & pulling insights for creative
o Understand how to effectively optimise existing content
o Pulling content strategies together based within keyword data & insights
o Be able to maximise insights from tools such as, Keyword Planner & SEM Rush
o Be able to spot content gaps & undertake competitor analysis
· You will have a strong understanding of Technical SEO such as:
o -Website architecture
o -Site speed & rendering
o -txt best practices
o -Internationalisation & Hreflang Tags
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience with website conversion optimisation
· You will have Intricate knowledge of organic best practices and keep knowledge up to date
· Proven SEO experience.
· Previous Social Media experience is a plus