Are you an experienced Nursery Manager looking for a new role?
Integra People are recruiting for a lovely nursery in the Horfield BS7 area who are looking for an inspirational and motivational leader to join their team as a Senior Nursery Manager.
This setting is part of a growing nursery group who offer fantastic provision for children and believe in empowering every member of their team so they can offer the best support to children.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Ensuring high standards of childcare are delivered.
- Ensuring operations adhere to company policy and procedure.
- Conducting staff supervision and making plans for development of staff.
- Delivering high occupancy for the setting.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead and hold responsibility for the day to day management of safeguarding and child protection policies.
- Building on parent engagement strategy to create positive links between home and nursery.
- Experience in the Nursery Manager role.
- Early Years qualification to at least Level 3 or above.
- Understanding of Special Educational Needs.
- First Aid & Food Hygiene trained.
- Experience with nursery administration (invoices, payroll & timesheets)
- Experience in training of staff.
- Competent IT skills.
- Performance bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continued Professional Development
- Wellness days
- Discounted childcare
- Retail & Leisure discounts
Are you interested in a chat about this role?
Please submit your CV today and I will call you for a confidential chat.
I will look forward to hearing from you!