SEN Teaching Assistant - Morecambe
Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience of working withing SEND settings?
Do you have experience of working with Secondary aged students?
Would you be open to a long-term booking for the Summer term?
Integra People are looking to hire a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within this SEN setting with Secondary aged students. The students have a wide range of requirements including Autism, Learning Difficulties and SEMH needs.
- Work on a 1:1 and small group basis with young people in Key Stage 3.
- Support these students with their academic progress as well as their social, emotional and mental health needs.
- Liaise with staff and parents/carers with regards to the young people.
- Level 2 qualification in Teaching and Learning or related Childcare based subject.
- Experience with Secondary aged students with additional needs would be an advantage.
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Ongoing, guaranteed work.
- Rewarding work where you can have a genuine positive impact on young people's lives.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.