SEN Teaching Assistant - Bootle
Do you have experience working alongside students on a 1:1 basis?
Are you patient and nurturing with the ability to support Secondary aged students?
Would you be able to start a long-term, full-time booking to start ASAP until the end of the academic year (potentially much longer)?
Integra People's successful Education division have been asked to source a Teaching Assistant who can support a young person with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. The student is of Secondary age and requires a TA in lessons to support with education work and also SEMH needs.
- Be a nurturing, supportive point of contact for this young person within lesson times.
- Support them with their academic progress.
- Liaise with Teachers and staff regarding this individual's progress and welfare.
- Experience working with Secondary aged students who have additional needs.
- The ability to be calm, nurturing and supportive at all times.
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Ongoing, guaranteed work for the foreseeable future.
- Rewarding work where you could have a genuine positive impact on a young person's life.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.