Integra People are working with a number of local Secondary Schools across Merseyside, who are looking to build up their bank of Secondary Teachers. This will be to cover a mixture of roles, from day to day cover, short term cover and also those longer-term roles.
The chosen Secondary Teacher candidates will have experience across a mixture of Secondary year groups, will have good behaviour management and good communication skills and will also be able to engage the classes with creative, knowledgeable lessons.
Our partner schools are encouraging both Qualified Teachers and ECT's to apply for these roles.
The successful Secondary Teachers will need;
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Hold QTS
- Have a mixture of resources and activities for your chosen year groups
- Have the ability and recent experience of teaching within Secondary
As a Secondary Teacher, working for Integra, you will receive;
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Connections with our partner schools
- Access to exclusive vacancies
If this role sounds like the one for you - apply today & send your CV to James at Integra.