You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client is looking for an AV Technician to provide ongoing maintenance and support to their AV and VC equipment.
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently
- Set up and operate AV/VC equipment
- Supporting end users as requested by the Client
- Event support - set up, ensuring correct leads and adapters are available for conference organisers and participants.
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests.
- Strong background within AV industry.
- Effective Time Management
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Understanding of VC Systems (Cisco, Polycom)
- Crestron, AMX and Extron product understanding
- Excellent at fault finding
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment