As Audio Visual Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a high level of onsite AV support to customers.
Specifically, you'll help to operate, troubleshoot, install and maintain a wide variety of electronic communication systems, including video conferencing, audio visual, projection and stage lighting systems.
Providing support to customers' meeting rooms, you'll safely diagnose faults and remove, repair, test and implement all aspects of AV technologies. You'll ensure that all tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner to minimise downtime and maximise performance.
- Proven experience of testing, fault finding, servicing, maintaining, engineering and installing electronic AV systems
- Experience of IP and telephony based video conferencing systems
- A working knowledge of communications, networking, AV systems and system components
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based programming and control technology
- An electronics engineering qualification or equivalent