I am currently looking to recruit a caretaker for a lovely school in Warrington. The post is a permanent post and is a 5.5 hour per day contract. They are looking for a caretaker who can open and close the school and do any odd jobs that are required. The Hours are 7 - 9.30am and then 3 - 6pm Daily Monday to Friday and is a term time contract plus an additional paid 5 weeks. Ideally you will have experience of working in a school or similar setting and will need to complete an enhanced DBS check. This post has the potential to be a permanent post and will be to start ASAP.
The school is a good school with a really friendly staff who really make everyone feel really welcome.
- Lovely School with Easy Parking and access to travel network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Possibility of a permanent job
- A Friendly Enviroment with supportive staff
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a similar post within a school
- Flexible with a good sense of humour
- An enhanced DBS or be expected to apply for a new one
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting opportunity apply online now with an up to date CV or email