Residential Support Worker - Nights: Needed on a flexible basis, Preston.
We are currently working with a Children's Residential Home within the Preston area who require Support Workers to work night shifts. The children at the home have a range of difficulties including Autism, Behavioural Difficulties and Learning Difficulties.
The Night Support Workers are responsible to:
- Be on hand in case any of the small number of students wake up or need assistance.
- Complete tasks within the house that the Day Staff didn't get chance to.
- Complete some light cleaning duties and general house-keeping tasks.
- A DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Able to provide a professional referee who can vouch for your time working with children.
- Relevant qualifications.
- The ability to be flexible and available for Night shift work.
Please apply for this position if you are interested, or for more information call Mark at Integra People.
01925 594203 /