Registered Night Nurse
We care currently seeking a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse for Nights to provide general nursing, dementia care and respite end of life care in a care home in Wallasey. As a Night Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality care is delivered to residents throughout the night.
· Administering medication and treatments
· Performing nursing assessments, care planning and documentation
· Providing emotional support and comfort residents and their families
· Monitoring residents vital signs and responding to any change in their condition
· Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the provision of comprehensive care
· Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all resident care activities
· Providing supervision and guidance to care staff as required
· Active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse
· Experience working in a care home setting
· Have a strong sense of compassion and empathy
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· An enhanced DBS, which can be applied for upon registration
We offer competitive rates of pay and access to online training.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of residents, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temp to perm
Salary: £20.00-£35.00 per hour
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person