Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
As a Nurse you will be expected too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the treatment centres policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Provide effective operational/clinical leadership and management to achieve objectives and plans.
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the treatment centre policy.
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to junior nurses and care staff.
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware.
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Motivated and have the enthusiasm and drive to support people with complex mental health issues and dual diagnoses through the care pathway to maximise independence, mental and physical well-being and recovery.
Salary for this role is £25,000 - £31,000 depending on experience. Newly qualified nurses welcome to apply.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 079830 200 945