Are you an experienced recruiter looking for an internal recruitment role?
I am working with a group of childcare settings who are looking for a Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator to join their team at Head Office.
Your main purpose within this role is to ensure all recruitment and selection activities are effective and efficient. This will include promoting central approaches and policies as well as supporting individual recruitment activities driven by local managers. You will also be responsible for arranging emergency agency cover and on occasions assist the Staffing Analyst to provide cover in their absence.
You will work in partnership with all stakeholders to develop proactive recruitment policy, practices and initiatives which support recruitment of high quality staff.
- Recruitment experience with an agency or other internal role
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on a variety of tasks to meet business needs.
- Strong planning and organisational capability with a keen eye for detail
- Able to multi-task effortlessly and be able to prioritise workload
- Confident and articulate with people at all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure particularly around important deadlines.
- Thriving company to join
- Supportive team to work with
- Exciting and fast paced role
- Childcare discounts
- Competitive salary
Are you interested in applying for this role?
Do you think this is the next step in your recruitment career?
Call Holly at Integra People or submit your CV and I will call you for a confidential chat.