Private Tutors needed - Nationwide.
Are you a Teacher who has spare time during the week to Tutor students face-to-face?
Do you want to develop one or a handful of students to 'bridge the gap' or prepare for an exam?
Can you still offer something within education but want to take a step away from the classroom?
If you have answered 'yes' to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We have a range of referrals in, all over the country who are students requiring additional support. These can be students of various ages such as Primary-aged students who have recently moved areas and awaiting a school place; Y7 students who are not ready either academically or emotionally to attend a mainstream Secondary school; or Y11 students who require some additional support to help them achieve their target GCSE grades; and everything in-between!
- Strong rates of pay from £20 to £25 per hour (DOE and type of tuition).
- Rewarding work where you will work with one or a small group of students to help them achieve their goals.
- Regular, usually long-term and ongoing work which takes away the uncertainty of supply.
- Weekly pay with a minimum cancellation period to protect your expenses.
- QTS or other Teaching related qualification.
- Experience working with the age ranges you are interested in working with.
- Referees we can contact to vouch for your time working with young people.
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply to this advert if you are interested or call Mark at Integra People for further information.