Integra People are working with a number of partner Primary schools, across the Cheshire East area who are looking for experienced Qualified Teachers and ECT's to join us & work with them on a bank/supply basis.
These roles would be ad-hoc, there would be a range of day to day, shorter term and longer-term roles and would include travelling to many different Primary schools, across the Cheshire East area.
For this role, you would need;
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
- Recent classroom experience across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 classes.
- Hold QTS.
In return, working with Integra will give you;
- Your own dedicated consultant to work with.
- Opportunities to connect with new schools and roles.
- Support with applications & interviews.
- Competitive rates of pay!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you - give Natasha a call today for more information on 01925 594 203 or apply today and we will be in touch!