Integra People are working with a local primary school in Southport, who are looking for an experienced year 3 primary teacher. This role will be temporary long term for one year.
The chosen Primary Teacher candidate will have experience across a mixture of Primary year groups, will have good behaviour management and good communication skills and will also be able to engage the classes with creative, knowledgeable lessons.
Our partner school are encouraging both Qualified Teachers and ECT's to apply for these roles.
The successful Primary Teachers will need;
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Hold QTS
- Have a mixture of resources and activities for your chosen year groups
- Have the ability and recent experience of teaching within Primary
As a Primary Teacher, working for Integra, you will receive;
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Connections with our partner schools
- Access to exclusive vacancies
If this role sounds like the one for you - apply today & send your CV to James at Integra.