Primary Supply Teacher - Warrington
Whether you're a successful Primary Teacher who would prefer a better work/life balance; or an NQT who would like more experience at a wide range of schools, we want to speak to you!
Integra People have an established Education division within the business which work with a high number of Primary Schools on a weekly basis, many of which are within the Warrington area. We are looking to register teaching staff over the next few weeks to deal with the high number of supply bookings we will receive for the new Academic Year 2020/21.
Benefits of this role include:
- Flexible work on days which work for you.
- Available work in schools which you want to work in.
- Good rates of pay, in line with your experience and skills.
- A dedicated and experienced consultant with a background in teaching.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching in UK Primary Schools.
- Satisfactory references from previous employment in schools.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.