Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
My client is looking to recruit a highly motivated and forward thinking experienced Nurse Healthcare Manager to work closely with the multi-disciplinary team and residential staff in a school which caters for 11-19 year olds with high functioning autism in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
As a Healthcare Manager you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Implementation and review of the school's medical policy
- Safely manage the health care needs of all students
- Ensure all students have accurate and up to date Care Plans
- Ensure that all relevant staff are first aid trained and confident to administer medication
- Liaise with parents and health care professionals and ensure all record keeping is accurate and up to date
- Purchase all medical supplies and keep an up to date inventory of all medicines and materials
- Ensure there are accurate and up to date records for all medication and First Aid administered to students
- Report and attend residential care committee meetings
- Communicate effectively with parents all medical and health care issue
The successful candidate must have:
- Registration with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
The salary for the role is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving 07983 200 945