Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
My client is looking to recruit a highly motivated and forward thinking Band 8a/8b Clinical Psychologist to work closely with the multi-disciplinary team in Oxfordshire.
As a Clinical Psychologist your responsibilities will be:
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioural issues
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
- Assist students to define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment
- Monitor student progress through regular meetings/sessions
- Ensure that all aspects of practice comply with Best Practice and policy for Safeguarding
- Setting and reviewing targets and strategies through end of term and annual review reports
- Liaise with residential staff so that therapy techniques and strategies can be implemented
- Liaise with parents that therapy techniques and strategies can be implemented.
- Complete additional responsibilities depending on the needs of the school
You will be joining a growing department which is developing and delivering innovative approaches to improving the communication skills of our students.
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered member of the HCPC
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including observation, listening and empathy skills
Salary for this role is up to £58,217 depending on experience.
Please call Leanne Irving on 07983 200 945 for more information about this exciting new role.