Are you a newly qualified Early Years student looking for your first opportunity in a nursery setting?
Are you ambitious, passionate and eager to put your skills into practice?
I am looking for a Nursery Practitioner for a welcoming nursery setting in the Wigan area who are looking for the right person to join their team.
The ideal candidate:
- Great EYFS knowledge.
- Eager to make a lasting impression.
- Keen to develop their existing skills.
- A real passion for working with children.
- Able to be flexible and work between the hours of 7.30am-6pm.
- Early Years relevant Level 3 qualification i.e. NVQ, CACHE.
- Experience working in a nursery - can be college placements but we will need to obtain references.
- DBS registered to the update service or a willingness to complete a new one.
Does this description sound like you?
Are you looking for that chance to begin your childcare career?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 or submit your CV with a cover letter stating why you are suitable for the position.