Nursery Assistant - £10.50-£11.50 per hour.
Casual work, choose which days/times you are available.
Cluster of nurseries to choose from, various options.
Integra Education have been asked to provide a number of casual Nursery Assistants on a day-to-day, often short-term basis to cover staff absences and support when there are increased numbers at the nurseries. This type of work very often leads to something much more permanent. Our workers are regularly successful in applying for permanent positions within this cluster of nurseries as the manager has already seen them working to a good standard. This is also a good opportunity for you to get experience in nurseries in the area before choosing which one to apply for a permanent job with.
- The successful applicant will already have experience working with children, ideally of early years age.
- Ideally a relevant Level 2 or Level 3 certificate within the Childcare/Education industry.
- A DBS certificate - or be willing to apply for one.
- Flexible work to suit you and your lifestyle.
- The opportunity to try a range of settings before deciding which one(s) you want to work at.
- Good rates of pay and a supportive, dedicated consultant to speak to.
If you are interested in this position then please apply now, or call Holly at Integra on 01772 808010 for more information