I am currently looking for a Staff Site Engineer, Setting out Engineer for a number of projects in the Warwickshire area, values are approximately £5m - 8m and consist of enablement works for large new housing and industrial estates. This will include, drainage, deep drainage, setting out of roads, pavements kerbs etc.
This is a staff role with and an exciting time to join a well-established Civil Contractors who are growing their Midlands region and they have already secured a number of interesting and prestigious projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Setting out of civil engineering and building works on various sites within the operating area
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment
- Plan and schedule the work and efficiently organise the site in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines
- Liaise and attend regular meetings with the Section Engineer/Sub Agent/Site Agent to update on progress of works
- Read and understand construction and other drawings, specifications and other technical information.
- Calculate quantities and understand construction measurement methods
- Requisition of materials
- Understand plant and equipment
- Product/assist in the production of method statements, inspection and test plans and risk assessments and to ensure compliance of the same
The company has an existing successful business plan that they are looking to implement into this region and are well on their way and so have requirements for a number of levels of Engineers and Project Managers. If you are a good setting out engineer with at least 18 months UK experience contact me to discuss
Martin Kennedy 01925875920 or