We are working with a Main Contractor with projects across the UK ranging from High Rise RC framed buildings through to commercial buildings and Residential.
A well-funded and stable company who have financial backing from one of the largest venture capital programs. They have order books full for the next 4 years and beyond on some of the most prestigious UK projects both government and private.
- Ensure necessary information is provided to Operatives and Subcontractors to ensure efficient construction.
- Monitor productivity and supervise setting out, engineers, operatives and subcontractors and associated plant.
- Monitor activities to ensure finished work is in accordance with design, drawings, specifications and Employer's Requirements.
- Compile short term resourced programmes and monitor progress against short term programme and master programme.
- Monitor and record additional work.
- Identify, manage and monitor risks (safety, quality, environment, programme and commercial).
- Liaise with Employers Representatives, Designers and Third Parties.
- Identify requirement, arrange design, install and monitor temporary works.
- Establish and implement quality, safety and environmental systems. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with these systems.
- Identify and resolve Technical Queries.
- Produce Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Operations Plans and Inspection & Test Plans.
- Monitor activities to ensure compliance with these items.
- Produce materials ordering schedules and monitor materials utilisation on site.
- Procure materials and assist in procurement of subcontractors.
- Understanding and application of Early Contractor Involvement /Partnering / JV Culture (Interpersonal Skills, Teamwork, Communication and Negotiation). Maintain as-built records.