You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
As senior project manager you will be responsible for the delivery and management of either one High Value single project or multiple smaller projects across a deliverable geographical area. This is genuinely one of the most exciting companies in the UK to work for at the moment. Incredibly well funded and highly profitable projects with orders signed for the next 3 years. The company has an aggressive but deliverable business plan and intends to bring in the top talent to deliver on these projects and business plan.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a large-scale project
- Leads delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- Minimise the Company's exposure and risk
- Serve as the lead and/or key participant in team and client meetings
- Planning and managing the programme
- Liaising with Company Directors and Client
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to all stakeholders
- Development of others to progress their career
- Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- Recognise areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementation
- Management of the tender process
- Scope gap analysis
- Compilation of Contractors Proposals
- Ensure the effective performance management and development of direct reports, and the effective organisation of everyone within the project team
- Comply with and enforce standard policies and procedures
- Previous experience of managing high value and multi discipline projects
- Able to demonstrate ability to build relationships with key stakeholders (Clients, workforce, local authorities and enforcement agencies for e.g.)
- A high degree of communication skills at all levels
- CSCS Black Card