You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Field Team Manager, With BT Openreach Experience - MCR and Surrounding Areas - £31,500 Benefits
We are looking for a responsible, experienced, self-motivated individual that would like to be part of building a successful broadband business. With demonstrable breadth of experience, you'll have the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of our clients Fibre Infrastructure team and form a vital component in their future. The primary responsibilities of the Field Team Manager will oversee and manager a Fibre Infrastructure team and support other projects.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Day to Day support of the Splicer Engineer team
- On-Site Health and Safety management and the development of a Safety culture
- Ongoing Personal Development of the Splicer Engineering team
- Administering of the policies and procedures
- Site Allocation and Resource Management
- Performance Management of the Field Engineering team ensuring company KPI's are met and exceeded where possible
- Liaising with Customer Services to ensure we continue to deliver the right customer experience
- Supporting the Area Delivery Manager's
- Continuous Improvement