- Monday to Friday 06.00 to 14.00 - 14.00 to 22.00 rotating shifts
- Putting away finished goods
- Working closely with production and logistics departments to provide all stock needed.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness through daily cleaning of area
- Weekly stock takes
- Dealing with customer returns when required
- Completing accurate paperwork and filing systems
- Inventory management
- Full compliance with risk assessments and working practices.
- Assist with ongoing H&S improvements
- Ensure dangerous goods compliance in storage and segregation.
- Reach / CB Truck licence and experience essential
- Experience in Warehouse enviroment
- Good interpersonal skills - Written and verbal
- Good team worker
- Experience in SAP system.
CALL NOW AS INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD THIS WEEK WITH IMMEDIATE START 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 3