I am currently looking for a male support worker for a Temporary to permanent position in Stretford, Manchester. Within this role you will be supporting a young adult male with acquired brain injury.
You will be supporting the client in his daily activities; going on days out; and helping him to live as independently as possible within his home.
To be considered for this position, You must:
- have at least 6 months experience working within a social care role
- Have ideally worked with acquired brain injury in the past, and have completed restraint training
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car
- Be flexible and able to work a mix of day and night shifts
- Have completed all mandatory care training
To apply, send your CV to Sammi Barbour