Residential Support Worker - Rochdale
Integra People are looking to appoint an RSW for a single service in the Rochdale area to work on a 1:1 basis with a service user who has additional needs. These needs include Autism and speech difficulties, however, the individual is an extremely outgoing person and enjoys to discover other locations and environments.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with the service user and building a positive relationship with them.
- Accompanying them to a range of locations within the local area.
- Working a range of hours including some days, some weekends and sleep-ins on a rota basis.
- Relevant qualification within the Residential Support Worker field.
- Availability and flexibility to work a range of different shift patterns.
- Have the capacity to be able to accompany the individual to various locations.
- Rewarding work.
- A genuine opportunity to progress through the company.
- A full-time position with the opportunity to work overtime if required.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.