Registered Nurse required for a small 25 bedded nursing home based in Bolton
Hours: Full Time
The successful candidate will be dedicated, warm and compassionate.
You will need excellent, communication, literacy, observational and clinical skills and be self-reliant in leading a small team of care staff.
We are looking for a Nurse who are happy to work nights within a care home environment and keen to learn and develop their skills.
You will be highly motivated, dynamic, and have excellent leadership and communication skills and be a team player. On-going training and development is provided for all employees to continually update their skills and knowledge in order to provide highest possible standards of care and meet our resident's needs.
- You will lead a team of carers
- Delivery of all nursing care
- Care planning and assessing of clients
- Working with other health professionals
- To ensure standards are met at all times
- Staff supervision
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Paid Breaks·Excellent working conditions
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Free uniform
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)