Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Nurse Manager to work in a 70 bedded nursing home in Bolton.
- Responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service that will ensure continued compliance with relevant legislation
- Ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources
- Provide progressive leadership for all clinical staff ensure the delivery of high quality patient centred care and services that meets the needs of all service users
- Ensure the delivery of safe, person-centred services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of services
- Ensure compliance with CQC Development & Training and Supervision Policies
- Initiate and encourage good practice, innovation and new development
- Oversee the audit of complaints and clinical incidents
- Responsible for the development of clinical policies and procedures by working with clinical staff
- Ensure that all new referrals are responded to promptly and in a timely
The successful candidate must have:
- Experienced nurse who can demonstrate significant post registration development both professionally and managerially either within the NHS or other healthcare provider setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- NMC Registration
- Proven CQC experience with "Good" or "Outstanding" rating
Salary for this role is up to £55,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2