Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for 2 enthusiastic and passionate live-in healthcare assistants to work nights in a residential care home for older adults with mental health conditions and dementia in Oldham.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Participate in developing and reviewing individual care plans for service users in accordance with the Quality Standards manual.
- Answer emergency bells promptly, assess situation and take appropriate action.
- Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that service users' needs are met.
- Support and work closely with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support, sensitive to individual need.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for service users and staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a Healthcare Assistant working nights
- QCF or equivalent Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care
- Transferable DBS
The salary for this role is up to £16,848 depending on experience.
Please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820 for more information about these exciting new roles.