Deputy Manager - Nurse required for a nursing home based in Wigan
Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary: £35,360.00 per annum / £17.00 peer hour
Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week with Supernumerary/office hours
Deputy Nurse Manager
Integra Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager in Bolton.
This is a small home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and living with dementia for up to 30 residents.
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
- Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Nurse:
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.