Integra People are currently working with a number of local Primary and SEND schools across Wigan, who are looking to build up their bank of supply Teaching Assistants. This will be to cover a mixture of roles, from day to day cover, short term cover and also those longer-term roles from September.
The chosen Teaching Assistant candidates will have experience across a mixture of year groups, will have good behaviour management and also have recent, relevant experience within a classroom.
Working on a 1:1 basis or with SEND pupils (ASD/ADHD/MLD/SEMH/SLD/PMLD) would also be advantageous for these roles & schools.
The successful Teaching Assistants will need;
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant/SEND qualification
- Have recent and relevant experience of working within an educational setting/classroom
Working for Integra, as a Teaching Assistant, will give you access to;
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Connections with our partner schools
- Assistance with interviews and applications
If this role sounds like the one for you - apply today, send your CV across and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch!!