Teacher of Girls' PE - 1 year contract, potential of a Permanent post required in Wigan.
Are you a Female PE Teacher who can work in the Wigan area?
Are you currently looking for a new post in an exciting Academy?
We are currently recruiting for a Secondary Academy who are looking to appoint a Teacher of Girls' PE for the whole of the 2019/20 Academic Year.
Newly Qualified Teacher and experienced practitioners alike are encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent chance to join an Academy at a very exciting time in their development to be part of something successful.
The post could turn into a permanent post at the end of the fixed-term contract for the right person.
- Good rates of pay, in line with MPS from Day 1
- Continuous support from experienced agency staff
- Quick and easy access to the Academy's direct payroll system should the opportunity arise
- The opportunity to be part of the development of this Academy
- A forward-thinking and supportive Leadership Team
If this sounds of interest, please apply to this vacancy or contact Mark Ellison at Integra Education.
01925 594203 /