SEN Caseworker / EHCP Assessor - Working from Home
Integra People have been asked to source an experienced SEN Caseworker to work within a successful team and support the young people within their service. This is a temporary contract to begin with but could turn into a much longer term role for the right candidate. The successful candidate would have experience working within and adhering to the 0-25 Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
- Support parents/carers and young people get the support they need via the statutory processes and annual reviews.
- Liaise with local schools to ensure statutory deadlines and SEN Code of Practice are being adhered to.
- Bring together reports during assessments to write or assist with the writing of Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
- Amend EHCPs following reviews to ensure the latest information is made available to all relevant professionals.
- Postgraduate qualification (or working towards).
- Experience working in a similar position or have similar responsibilities.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the latest legislation, Codes of Practice and national guidance relating to the education of children and young people with Special Educational Needs.
- 3 month contract which may lead to a more permanent position.
- Good rates of pay, in line with the official pay scales.
- Work from Home with a laptop and mobile phone provided.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.