Secondary Teaching Assistant - Wigan.
Integra People are recruiting for a strong Teaching Assistant to work in a popular Secondary School in the Wigan area. This vacancy is a temporary role covering sickness within the school but often, the temporary supply staff are successful with permanent roles at this school; so it could turn into something much longer term for the right applicant.
- Work alongside small groups of students who may need some encouragement to stay on task.
- Occasionally work on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support.
- Support the teaching staff with resources and classroom management.
- Experience working with young people, ideally in a school setting.
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities for long-term/permanent posts at the school.
- Work at a popular school with an excellent reputation in the area.
Apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.