Are you experienced in recruitment and looking for a new challenge?
I am currently working with a fast-paced, thriving private Early Years Education business with busy nursery settings across the country.
They are looking for a professional and experienced Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their in-house recruitment team.
You will support the wider business with all recruitment needs including Nursery staffing & management positions.
You will be predominantly based in the company's Head Office in Tameside, but you will be required to travel to your allocated area to do field based research and support the settings.
This role covers their nurseries in the Yorkshire area.
- To identify recruitment needs and seeking necessary approval to recruit.
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager with implementing a recruitment strategy that attracts candidates as well as retaining the best talent within the sector in a cost effective way.
- Recruitment advertising.
- Helping nursery managers out with the shortlisting, screening of candidates and booking in interviews.
- Liaising with managers about interviews, feedback.
- Help supporting with on boarding, induction of new starters.
- Managing any bookings of agency staff if needed for your region.
- In house recruitment or recruitment agency experience.
- Early years education experience desirable.
- Communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of executing a quality recruitment strategy within budget.
- Confident and professional.
- Ability to work under pressure.
This is a new role for the business and is currently a 6 month contract with a view to being made permanent based on the success rate of the candidate within the role.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Are you open to a confidential chat about the role?
Please call Holly at Integra People today or submit your CV today and I will call you.