PRU Teacher - Wigan
This post is suitable for a Teacher who is either looking for a permanent role in a Pupil Referral Unit; or a Teacher who would prefer some more flexible working on an ad-hoc, casual basis.
I am currently recruiting for Supply Teachers of any Secondary subjects for the Wigan area who have experience of working within challenging schools.
This position is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
- Teaching engaging cover lessons in a PRU in the area.
- Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
- Flexible working in a Pupil Referral Unit or the possibility of a permanent job starting in September 2019.
- PAYE at Teacher rate for General Cover on a short or long-term basis.
- Free CPD opportunities on a regular basis.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to speak to with any concerns.
- Ethical culture and a community feel to the schools we work with.
Should you be interested in this position or wish to receive further information, please apply or get in touch with Mark Ellison using the contact details for Integra People.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references. Integra People are committed to the safety of children in our schools.
If you like the sound of this role, submit your application today and change your future!