Are you an experienced Nursery Assistant looking for flexible work?
Do you want to pick and choose when and where you work?
Integra People are working with nursery settings around the Leyland area who are looking for cover nursery staff.
- Working in nursery settings on an ad hoc basis, covering shifts as and when required.
- Working in line with the day to day routine and being a proactive member of the team.
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Reporting into the Room Leader and Manager as discussed on arrival.
- Working in your allocated room, conducting activities with children as directed by senior staff.
- Gain great experience in a variety of nurseries.
- Get the flexibility you wouldn't get in a full time role.
- Ability to choose when and where you work.
- Fit around studies if you are at college or university.
- Learn different methods of practice and new skills.
- Experience the nursery environment before committing to a permanent role.
- Experience of working in a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 2 or 3 relevant Early Years qualification.
- DBS registered to the update service (or willing to pay for a new check)
- References covering the last two years of employment.
- Flexibility to cover various shifts over different days.
- Passion for working in Early Years and making a difference.
Do you like the sound of this role?
Are you interested to know more?
Please get in touch with Holly at Integra People today or submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract
Part-time hours: 8-40 per week
Salary: £12.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Nursery: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Nursery