Are you a Nursery Practitioner looking for a new role?
Do you want to join a lovely independent setting with an established and hardworking team?
I am recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for one of my nurseries in the Heaton Mersey area of Stockport who are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent contract and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Joining an established team who will welcome you into their family
- Flexibility on room you will be based in dependent on experience
- Day to day planning of activities and next steps in line with EYFS
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
- 42 hour contract with staggered shifts on a rota basis
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience in the practitioner role
- Enthusiastic and passionate about childcare
- Excited to make a difference within a lovely independent nursery
- Experienced and passionate team
- Supportive management team
- DBS put into process for you
- Annual Christmas Party & Summer Awards evening to celebrate staff
- CPD Training offered
- Uniform provided
- 25 days holiday
- Paid week off at Christmas
- Pay review after 6 month probation
Are you interested in having a chat about how you could be put forward for this role?
Please get in touch today by calling Holly at Integra People or submit your CV and I will call you for a confidential chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!