Would you like a job where you can choose when and where you work?
Do you want to gain experience within a variety of nursery settings?
I am recruiting for bank staff to support a selection of fantastic nurseries in the Bolton area.
This will be a flexible position, with the opportunity to make a lasting impression for potential permanent positions in the future.
- Experience in a nursery setting which can be referenced.
- Level 2 or 3 qualified in an Early Years relevant subject.
- DBS registered to the update service - or willing to carry out a new one.
- Flexibility with working hours between the hours of 7.30am-6pm.
- A genuine passion for working with children.
- Working as part of the nursery team and following the daily routine.
- Familiarising yourself with the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns to the nursery management or DSL.
- Adopting a proactive attitude and being an asset to the team.
- Carrying out pre-planned activities with the children.
- Using your EYFS knowledge to aid the development of children.
- Creating a stimulating and safe environment for children.
Do you like the sound of this position?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 for a chat about the role, or alternatively submit your CV and I will call you.
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing.