Are you an early years specialist based in Tyldesley looking for a new role?
Are you passionate about working in EYFS and want to make an impact on childrens' lives?
I am recruiting for a nursery group who require bank team members to cover shifts mainly at this site with the opportunity to pick up other shifts in close proximity.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Read on and apply today!
- Working mainly in one setting but with the opportunity to work in other settings as and when required.
- Being a key member of the team and communicating at all times.
- Adhering to direction from Room Leaders.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Conducting and planning activities in line with EYFS.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Pick up shifts to fit around your own schedule.
- Variety of hours, morning, afternoon or full day.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Welcoming team.
- Experience working in a nursery setting.
- Ability to fit straight into a team.
- Positive and can do attitude.
- Level 3 qualification in early years or equivalent.
- DBS on the update service is preferable.
Are you interested in applying for this role?
Does a flexible way of working sound interesting to you?
Please give me a call on 01925 594203 for an informal chat or email your CV across