Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a new role in the area of Wigan?
Do you have vast early years experience and wanting a change of setting?
I am recruiting for a fantastic nursery setting located in the Billinge area of Wigan.
This role is due to the increase in numbers of children attending the nursery, showing a demand in the area.
If you are interested in this role, please read on to find out more.
- Working in the toddler room alongside the team.
- Communicating with other team members and the room leader.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Following appropriate safeguarding procedures.
- Planning and conducting activities in relation to EYFS.
- Observing and assessing each child's stage of development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and lunch times.
- General care of children in your care.
- Exciting team to join.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free on site parking.
- Close to local transport links.
- Level 2 or 2 qualification in early years.
- Experience working in nurseries.
- DBS on the update service.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards working with children.