Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new challenge within a fantastic setting?
Do you want to have the opportunity to work within a family run, supportive nursery who will ensure you thrive in your career?
I am recruiting for an OFSTED rated 'Good' nursery setting in Wigan.
Please read on for more details and apply today!
This is a permanent placement for the right candidate and could open up a whole new window of opportunity and enjoyment within your career in Childcare.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Permanent contract.
- 4 day working week.
- Supportive team.
- Free on-site parking.
- Working alongside the team to maintain a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Communicating with other team members and the room leader.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Following appropriate safeguarding procedures.
- Planning and conducting activities in relation to EYFS.
- Observing and assessing each child's stage of development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and lunch times.
- General care of children in your care.
- Working 7.30-6 over 4 days.
- 1 years experience working in nurseries.
- Level 3 qualification or above.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if you need a new one.
For more information, please call Holly on 01925 594203 or email your CV with detailed descriptions of your Early Years experience
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing including most recent employment and childcare.