Are you an ambitious Nursery Manager looking for a new challenge within the Wigan area?
Are you seeking a flexible role covering long term sickness in a managerial position?
The ideal candidate should be experienced and able to command respect from the team as this is a temporary cover role.
Although this is temporary to begin with, there may be a potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
This is an OFSTED rated 'good' setting within a fantastic area of Greater Manchester.
- Joining a fantastic team within a small nursery chain.
- Dedicated team and management network.
- The chance to impress and get a foot in the door of a successful nursery business.
- Temp to Perm opportunities.
- Make the role your own and take ownership.
- Stepping into a managerial role to cover a long term sickness.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the nursery setting.
- Fitting in quickly and able to take ownership of the team.
- Communicating with regional managers and directors to ensure effective practice.
- Team meetings with room leaders on a daily basis.
- Managing rotas and holidays for staff.
- Ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and utilised where necessary.
- Working in numbers if the business requires it.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Level 3 qualification as a minimum.
- DBS on the update service.
- Appropriate childcare references.
Are you interested in this exciting role?
Do you want to apply to be put forward for interview?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 for an informal chat or email with your CV.
Integra People are committed to the safeguarding of children within our nursery settings. All applications and placements will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two appropriate references.