Are you a Deputy Nursery Manager looking for a new role?
Do you want to join a lovely independent setting with an established and hardworking team?
I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager for one of my nurseries in the Heaton Mersey area of Stockport who are looking for a passionate, fun and organised individual to join their management team.
This is a full time, permanent contract and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Joining the management team as Deputy Manager
- Time split between the room and office
- Supporting 12 staff across the 4 rooms
- 42 hour contract with staggered shifts
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience in the Deputy Manager role
- Enthusiastic and passionate about childcare
- Excited to make a difference within a lovely independent nursery
- Experienced and passionate team
- Supportive Director and Manager
- DBS put into process for you
- Annual Christmas Party & Summer Awards evening to celebrate staff
- CPD Training offered
- Uniform provided
- 25 days holiday
- Paid week off at Christmas
Are you interested in having a chat about how you could be put forward for this role?
Please get in touch today by calling Holly at Integra People or submit your CV and I will call you for a confidential chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!