Are you early years trained with an abundance of experience, but now looking for a casual position?
Are you happy to work a variety of shifts and basically plan your own working week?
Is flexibility within a role what you're looking for?
I am recruiting for settings in Bolton who are looking for quality candidates to support their setting on an ad hoc basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Great EYFS knowledge.
- Eager and proactive.
- A real passion for working with children.
- Able to be flexible and work various shifts.
- Fitting into the nursery team and taking a proactive approach.
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Safeguarding children and reporting any issues.
- Assisting with snack and meal times.
- General care of children and participation in activities pre-set by the practitioners.
- Early Years relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification i.e. NVQ, CACHE.
- Experience working in a nursery which can be referenced.
- DBS registered to the update service or a willingness to complete a new one.
Does this sound like a position you would be interested in?
Are you interested in a chat about getting registered and starting work?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 or submit your CV and I will give you a call.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour